Thursday, July 2, 2009

I don't know why....(July 1st)

When I entered the lab today, I was more frightened than excited. Watching those pictures of flies, I felt somewhat more comfortable(for I've seen them in my genetic experiment class, maybe...)
Disecting those larva didn't arouse my disgustion, but it was not funny at the same time.I have to be very careful. When I started to do experiments again after nearly one month preparing for all kinds of exams, I felt it so hard to concentrate on it...... Besides, I worked too slowly.
After these exciting things, I went to do some spoken English assessments.
Before I reached the Language Resource Building, Bev asked me whether I was homesick. I said no.
She aked me why. I made up a reason, but I knew it was not true.
I'm not homesick, and I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yiren - I hope you do not start having fly and larva dreams! I'm like you - I don't get homesick when I'm abroad. Everything is so interesting and exciting. Sometimes I wish I could share different moments and experiences with friends and family but that's different than being homesick.

    ReplyDelete